Microeconomics case study
Read the article People are spending up to $100 a bottle for an unlikely beverage
- What elasticity concepts apply to the product?
- Analyse the firms' strategies in light of these elasticities which you identified.
- Are there other factors which can inform your analysis?
Macroeconomics case study
- Explain the main factor influencing the increase in higher cauliflower prices.
- Use a diagram to show how higher world oyster prices are leading to shortages in Canada.
Copyright Basecamp Learning Centre Pte Ltd (CRN: 201536105D). All Rights Reserved.
This article may be licensed for $380. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.